- Constantly running around just for taking Oximeter reading of everyone. Pulse rapidly changing just in anticipation of seeing the right ratings.
- Spending loads of time just to figure out which medicine to take when, how many dosages done, how many tablets remaining. Confusion is lessened as almost everyone is being given similar treatment.
- Encouraging the sick to stay strong mentally so that healing is quickened. Motivational Speaker reaching greater heights.
- Trying to push all negative thoughts out. First from own mind. Then from others.
- Getting controlled by others to not go too close to the sick and incessant reminders of washing of hands. Conditioning of mind from last many months fades into oblivion seeing loved ones suffer without their mistake.
- Reading blood reports, googling the meaning, figuring out if it is going well or not, and eventually waiting for the Doctor to guide. Googling gives relief but also gives anxiety.
- Coordinating with other family folks for all of the above. Everyone supporting one another. Some virtually. Some through walls.
Nobody else can understand what someone goes through when they go through such times. Immunity and see-what-happens attitude go for a toss when this sort of calamity occurs right at your doorstep.
Please wear masks and avoid crowds. This is the way.