- Probably, Cyril John Radcliffe, a lawyer in England who had not traveled farther than Paris, had no clue about the culture and ethos of India ever. But he was asked to draw a line to divide the country into 2 halves. We are still paying for it.
- Apparently, there is no mention of Lakshman Rekha in Valmiki Ramayan. Sita didn’t really cross any drawn line but still, repercussions were huge.
- Roger Bannister didn’t think of the line that was drawn by the runners before him. He just ran faster than anyone before him (1954) and crossed the barrier of running 1 mile in under 4 minutes.
- If you measure the length of the blood vessels of an average human by laying them all out in a line, the line would encircle Earth more than 2 times.
- Some people aren’t really lying when they recall the past incorrectly. It might be possible that they really hold a different version of the event in their memory.
Bonus: Flat Earth people think that Antarctica surrounds the allegedly flat Earth and that’s why Water doesn’t spillover.