“Whenever you feel like criticizing anyone… just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had.”F. Scott Fitzgerald
Some people and things do deserve the criticism. Like
- People who don’t wash their hands after using the restroom,
- Newspaper with 100 pages filled with just advertisements,
- People who drive rashly deliberately,
- People who throw garbage on road from their cars,
- Fanboys of anything,
- Motorcycles in which getting to neutral is a pain,
- People who address you as Bro without knowing you,
The list goes on.
But we should, hypothetically at least, put ourselves in others’ place just before putting them down.
Same way, if the other person has not been through what you’ve been through or have never seen loss or failure themselves, we can ignore them.