Hello and welcome! My name is Abhinav. How are you doing?
My Profile Photo, to be precise
If you have reached here somehow, but don’t know who I am, here is a quick introduction:
- I am a Computer Science Engineer who makes you pay for your materialistic pleasures. I mean, I help in creating software to make the Retail Industry take better decisions. I have been doing that for over a decade now.
- I am also a student of Data Science. Post-Graduation is underway.
- I am a Graphic Designer creating visually appealing (to me and a few others) things since 2001.
- I created and moderate Minimal Movie Posters India (Probably the largest resource for fan-made minimalist posters for Indian movies. Probably!) MMPIndia has been featured in major newspapers many times.
- I like writing and I am actively blogging since 2006. I also blog on Medium.com. It might contain some Satire.
- I am a member of Toastmasters, a not-for-profit organization, which helps people become better Public Speakers and learn leadership skills.
In case, you are interested in knowing more, please feel free to drop a message here.
Some of the FAQs are answered below.
Do I sell prints of my posters and photos?
Do I ship overseas?
Currently, I can ship only in India. But, everything can work out if people try. Right?
Am I interested in commissioned work?
I am. However, I can commit only after we discuss the timelines and the terms. I am not a full-time designer so timing is critical.
What if someone is offended by my work?
Great question. Thanks for asking. If my work (written or graphical) offends you (offensive is highly subjective), I would suggest that instead of taking the law into your hands, you can politely contact me. If it doesn’t hurt anyone, I will be happy to modify my work so that it becomes unobjectionable to everyone. Having said that, please read the definition of satire, photoshop, and sense of humor.
Can I use your work?
Depends. If you are using it for something that you are planning to use commercially, it would be best to let me know about it in advance, so that we can both get benefited. It is always good to share credit when it is due.
Credit for external images used on this site has been given on the respective pages on which they have been used.